Montag, 24. Juni 2013

Yay, I am in a bus again, but this time direction Lithuania, where I will arrive on Tuesday around lunchtime (Holy cow, that is a 28 hours journey). I wanted to embed a map where you can follow my progress in almost realtime, but it seems to be difficult on blogger. If anyone has a clue how to do that, send me an email.
In the meantime, I added a link to a map from maps.google on the route page, where I will list my progress. I hope it displays correctly when you access the link, otherwise let me know.

Cheers

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Robert
    First comment from Eschenbach. So now the real journey starts!
    So we all wish you the best and be carful.
    Have a good time and we will follow you ...
    Best wishes Sepp & Carmen
    PS: The GoogleLink is working

    AntwortenLöschen