Dienstag, 20. August 2013

Lake Baikal

So I made it very close to Baikal, the highlight of the Russian leg. But I have to admit, in the end I did not skate so much, for the mere reason of staying alive. Although the road surface is quite ok, there is zero shoulder. And not really any space for cars to avoid you. Plus, that the Russian drivers obviously do not care about longboarders on the street or somehow fail to see them. Often only a brave swerve into the dirt beside the street saved my skin. Although also that was not risk free, because there is quite a amount of street dogs, and those do not like longboarders...
I didn't really feel like stopping and taking photographs.
More soon.
Cheers

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hi Robert
    Nice to read all your blogs. I like them a lot!
    Yours Josef

    PS: Get prepared for Kyra!

    AntwortenLöschen