Freitag, 2. August 2013

Tallinn, 1200 km through the Baltic states!

Yay, I made it! On the 31st of July, I finished the baltic leg of my journey by skating into Tallinn. The last stretch from Hiumaa on was again a challenge, as it was raining, and I had to share the street with countless cars and lorrys. Lets just say that I got wet. And dirty (yes, see picture below, that is how dirty your clothes get when doing such stuff).
But I managed by stubbornly pushing on (being stubborn is very important in long distance skateboarding). And now I am in awesome Tallinn. Some local longboarders that I met at the surfcamp some weeks ago are hosting me for the comming days until I go on to Russia. I guess one week chilling in Tallinn is just appropriate now.
Cheers
Robert

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen