Sonntag, 18. August 2013

The last days in Tallinn

Ah, finally stable internet connection. After that the last three posts apparently got lost in the oblivious ether of the internet, I will try to resume for you the last days in Tallinn. And I have to say they were a blast!
So after doing the standard touristy stuff, being shown arround the old town, and most of the surrounding parts of Tallinn as well professionally by my host Siim, we tried (well they tried, I just watched) to sell some boardshorts at the Estonian wakeboarding championships, I changed host to Anna-Lisa, we climbed the wall of a shut down Soviet prison to see the sunset and drank beer on a worn down warship in the marine museum.
And now, ladies and gentlemen, prepare for some shameless bragging, which will be repetition for many of you, but for reasons of completeness, and because I want to, I include it:
Then I was asked to give a workshop on longboarding, in which I explained a little about my trip and some technical facts about longboards to some twenty interested Tallinn longboarders. And after that, I even got media coverage, by two newspapers, once online and once print! Ha!
Oh and I almost forgot, we tried to build the second version of the trolley for my longboard, this time hopefully with a higher life expectancy.
Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen