Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014

Auckland

Hi Folks
So I made it into Auckland. Luckily. After a lot of struggles at the airport in Singapore. The airline refused to let me board the plane because I had no flight ticket out of New Zealand again. Gladly I was early enough at the airport to scramble and go buy one. Which in turn they refused to sell me because I lacked a visa to the destination country of that ticket. Which in turn I then also had to get last minute, luckily that was possible at the airport. Which allowed me to buy that extra flight and board the plane. Whew. What a stress.
On the other hand, Auckland is really nice. Kind of small, clean and friendly, reminds me a little of Zurich.
I spent three days here preparing for my epic skateboard journey accross New Zealand, and tomorrow I am going to travel to my starting point at the tip of New Zealand, Cape Reinga. I think it will take me about two days getting there with hitchhiking.
So stay tuned, there is a lot coming soon.
Cheers

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen