Samstag, 27. Juli 2013

Still on Saaremaa

Safety first kids! Shortly after I uploaded my last post, I smashed into the concrete for the first and second time. Would have been a lot worse if I hadn't worn a helmet. So remember, when skateboarding, use appropriate safety gear!
Other than that the last two days were great. Visited what was indicated on the maps as ancient shipwrecks of Salme, which turned out to be a concrete bench in the shape of a ship and a info sign... Found a nice little harbour later where I planed to camp the night before yesterday. But then met some Estonians and two Finnish guys while fishing, and got invited to their summerhouse. What followed were lots and lots of beers, sauna and barbeque. Nice. Next day I decided to do a litle culture with them and we visited some old russian military stuff, followed by beers and some really nice smoked meat. And Sauna.
And today will be skating again, I want to see the cliffs of Panga.

1 Kommentar: